Popular Posts

Friday, May 3, 2013

Hello Badgals and Badboys my name is Dena the Diva. I’m currently a fashion designer in the fashion industry for the last 13 years. The reason I started my blog is because I love my FASHION!!! As a matter of fact, it’s my passion! I get so excited when I can make someone feel good about the way they look. It’s important to me that my Badgals and badboys walk away from my blog feeling that they have new ideas they can apply to their everyday look. I’ve styled some celebrities, done music videos, been on TV shows and organized fashion shows, which has brought me to this point of sharing my expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from all of my badgals, if you have any futher questions at badgalchic1@gmail.com or DL@badgalchic on twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...