Popular Posts

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fashion Fete 2013

A few weeks ago, I attended an event called Fashion Fete, which is a networking event which provides fashion and music professionals to show case their brand. In the midst of it all, I had the chance to see Terry Cann of RoyalT Wear, which I think is a talented young lady who knows how to incorporte denim with African textiles. Every single piece I saw was easy to imagine in the office or just a night on the town with your girlfriends. Her designs were fresh, bold, and innovating! She has the talent for identifying what shows off a woman's curves in a sexy way!
 
via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from all of my badgals, if you have any futher questions at badgalchic1@gmail.com or DL@badgalchic on twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...