Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

COBALT BLUE!

Cobalt Blue is such an electric color that looks good on anybody!

PANTONE Color of Spring 2014 #pantone #dazzlingblue
via


We All Know My Obsession w/ Cobalt Blue...Here's My Daily Fix.

via


Fashion Fashion Fashion
via
stripes and blue => SOURCE: @Bendrix "Legs and Style .ME" Board via.
via

Cobalt Blue elie saab Spring 2013 runway #eliesaab
via

Mattijs van Bergen hyacinth macaw colors cobalt blue and bright yellow-I'M DIFFERENT YEA I'M DIFFERENT
via
You do cobalt blue..  Love everything from wrap, to, belt to hue. ;-)

via
Bells - Blue Satin Something Blue By Betsey Johnson ♥✤ | Keep Smiling | BeStayBeautiful

via



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from all of my badgals, if you have any futher questions at badgalchic1@gmail.com or DL@badgalchic on twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...