Popular Posts
-
YELLOW, BLACKand WHITE can be a chic combination. There are so many different ways you can put these three colors together in a complete out...
-
Whether you’re enjoying drinks by the beach or by the pool, or going on a HOT date, or just going out with the girls, this style gets notice...
-
I am so loving printed dresses this Spring and Summer. It's easy but yet Chic! You can always wear them to work, bar-b-que, or date nigh...
-
Fine Wine is the latest color that will be making a statement this Fall!!! Adding Burgundy chic to your wardrobe is the classiest way to add...
-
Harem pants are sooo comfortable and playful! via via via via via via via via
-
Pencil Skirts are the sexxiest thing to flaunt your curves in!! via via via via via via via via
-
You want to know the key pieces street style Badgals are shopping for????? **Floral skiinnies, leopard pumps, with unexpected wild prints ...
-
TRIBAL CHIC IS SOOOOOOO GLAMOUROUS AND SEXY!!! I LOVE THE FACT THAT IT'S is Eccentric, Modern, and just absolutely FRESH!!! This season ...
-
ALL I can say is VIEW what I have in store for you!!!! Black killer Heels on FIRE LADIES!!! You know you have to have a pair of Black kille...
-
Only 1 vendor spot left for Sip N Shop!! Contact highfashionstreetwear1@gmail.com Come join the Fun, Fashion, Drinks, Networking, Entreprene...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing comments from all of my badgals, if you have any futher questions at badgalchic1@gmail.com or DL@badgalchic on twitter