Popular Posts

Monday, July 1, 2013

ALL WHITE EVERTHING!!!

Summer is here and I know you have some ALL WHITE PARTIES to attend. So I am here to help you with your outfit! There is soooo much to choose from!! LOL LOL!!! I will break it down like a science in order for you to pull off the epitome of  throwback CHIC!!

WHITE- SKIRTS/ DRESSES
White outfit n colorful clutch
VIA
Love this white outfit ~ would prefer cap sleeves though...... <3
VIA

Blake Lively white outfit
VIA
Rihanna wears all white outfit in Paris
VIA
28 Dreamy All-White Outfits
VIA

WHITE TOPS/PANTS
all white outfit. love this. #workwear
VIA
Summer white outfit & hat with black  band.
VIA
THE white outfit.
VIA
All white outfit Adidas Originals
VIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from all of my badgals, if you have any futher questions at badgalchic1@gmail.com or DL@badgalchic on twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...