Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

JUST CHANEL!!

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE CHANEL!!!! I must pay tribute to my mentor of FASHION, COCO CHANEL!!!!!!! I love the fact she came from nothing to something!!!! What you do not know about me, is that I've GONE through ALOT to get to where I'm at!! I'll tell you a couple of factors, I was homeless, I was a teenage parent, and I put myself through school! So I definitely can relate to COCO Chanel and her struggles as an up and coming FASHION DESIGNER!!
Li'l Chanel Chic
via
1920’s Chanel
via
Chanel Chic
via
#Chanel Paris Spring 2009   #Suit #Jewellery #Details
via
#Polaroid wall of mademoiselle #coco. #cocochanel #chanel #chic #icon #france #paris - @chanelblanc- #webstagram
via
Glamorous Chic Life
via
Chanel love
via
Mademoiselle Chanel suiting one of her girl's
via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from all of my badgals, if you have any futher questions at badgalchic1@gmail.com or DL@badgalchic on twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...